The mandate of Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is for communities to design and deliver social programs that are preventive in nature to promote and enhance well-being among individuals, families and communities.
The programs developed are intended to help individuals within their communities to adopt healthy lifestyles, thereby improving their quality of life, and building capacity to prevent and/or deal with crisis.
FCSS funds internal and external programs.
Crossfield and District FCSS 2022 Funding
For more information, contact the FCSS co-ordinator at email@example.com
Town of Crossfield’s 2021 FCSS Funded Organizations
- Airdrie and District Victims Assistance Society
- Boys and Girls Club of Airdrie
- Crossfield Agricultural Society Children’s Gardening Program
- Crossfield Madden 4-H Beef Club
- Crossfield Municipal Library
- Crossfield Playschool Association
- Helping Hands 4-H Multi Club
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- North Rocky View Community Links
- Town of Crossfield Family and Community Programming
- W.G. Murdoch School