The Town of Crossfield is fortunate to have many community groups and clubs. Each brings something different and unique to town.
- Artists of Crossfield Theatre Society (ACTS)
- Beavers, Cubs and Scouts -Registration is open and ongoing, for both youth and volunteers. To register for Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, or any inquires, please contact the group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is currently held in the Lions Loft upstairs in the Pete Knight Memorial Arena.
- Crossfield Agricultural Society
- Crossfield Farmers' Market
- Crossfield Elks
- Crossfield Legion Branch # 113
- Crossfield/Madden 4-H Beef Club
- Crossfield Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
- Crossfield Rodeo Society (Pete Knight Days)
- Golden Key Club/Over 50 Club - Contact (403) 946-4314 or (403) 946-5537 for more information.