The Crossfield and District Community Centre was built in 1991 and is a key amenity in town. It offers a total of 16,200 square feet of space for residents, groups and organizations to utilize for a wide range of functions.
The Community Centre closed mid-March due to the public health orders related to COVID-19 issued by the provincial government. The facility re-opened July 13 with new protocols in place. Those protocols can be viewed here:
The Community Centre offers three different sized rooms to rent: a main hall, multi-purpose room and arts and crafts room, as well as a bar and a fully-stocked commercial kitchen.
Microphones, microphone cords, microphone stands, remotes and bar equipment (pourers, corkscrews, etc.) are also available from the Town Office.
**Due to our provider discontinuing the pre-mix pop delivery system, effective July 1, 2017, the Town of Crossfield no longer offers pop or charges for corkage at the Community Centre. It is the responsibility of renters to provide their own pop and glasses for functions. Ice is still available and included with facility rent.** A copy of the liquor license will still be required.
To book the Community Centre, contact the Town Office at 403-946-5565
- Capacity: 500 dining, 675 seating only
- Great space for weddings, fundraisers, banquets, conventions/conferences, community events, plays/music concerts, funerals, birthday parties, etc.
- Rental includes access to the kitchen and bar
- Amenities: projector and screen, sound system, DVD/CD player, hardwood dance floor, rectangular and round tables, stage with dressing rooms, electric piano
|Local Weekend Rate (Friday 3 p.m. - Sunday 12 p.m.)||$1,117.00||$55.85|
|Early Set Up (day prior to event at 3 p.m., includes kitchen)||$215.00||$10.75|
|Late Clean-Up (day after event until 12 p.m., includes kitchen)||$215.00||$10.75|
|Weekend Rate (Friday 3 p.m. - Sunday 12 p.m.)||$1280.00||$64.00||$1,344.00|
|Early Set Up (day prior to event at 3 p.m., includes kitchen)||$215.00||$10.75||$225.75|
|Late Clean-Up (day after event until 12 p.m., includes kitchen)||$215.00||$10.75||$225.75|
- Capacity: 120 dining, 170 seating only
- Great space for weddings, fundraisers, birthday parties, wedding/baby showers, meetings, courses, funerals, etc.
- The kitchen is available for an additional cost.
- Amenities: microphone system, rectangular tables, refrigerator, sinks, portable bar, piano
|Add the kitchen to the daily rate||$110.00||$5.50||$115.50|
|Early Set Up (day prior to event at 3 p.m., includes kitchen)||$80.00||$4.00||$84.00|
|Late Clean-Up (day after event until 12 p.m., includes kitchen)||$80.00||$4.00||$84.00|
|Damage Deposit (Local)||$500.00||N/A||$500.00|
|Damage Deposit (Non-Local)||$1,000.00||N/A||$1,000.00|
Arts and Crafts Room
- Capacity: 30 dining, 50 seating only
- Great space for birthday parties, meetings, courses, wedding/baby showers, etc.
|Damage Deposit (Local)||$250.00||N/A||$500.00|
|Damage Deposit (Non-Local)||$500.00||N/A||$500.00|
|Kitchen Use Only||$215||$10.75||$225.75|
|Funeral (Main Hall & Kitchen)||$215||$10.50||$225.75|
|Bridal Shower (Multi-Purpose Room & Kitchen)||$110||$5.40||$115.50|
|Local Hourly Rate - Max 3 Hours (over 3 hours will be charged daily rate)||$24.00/hr||$1.20||$25.20|
|Non-Local Hourly Rate - Max 3 Hours (over 3 hours will be charged daily rate)||$28.00/hr||$1.40||$29.40/hr|
|Lost Hall Keys||N/A||$58.00|
Crossfield Farmers' Market
The Crossfield Farmers' Market is held in the Crossfield and District Community Centre parking lot. Come and check out all the vendors have to offer every Thursday from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. from June until the end of September.
For vendor bookings, please contact the market manager Cheryl Shea at 403-464-8171 or email the Crossfield Ag Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.