Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with the Town of Crossfield. All employment opportunities with the Town are posted on this website, and through local media. Please visit us regularly for up-to-date employment opportunities.
The Town of Crossfield currently has an immediate opening for a customer service-minded full-time administrative clerk/receptionist.
The duties of the full-time administrative clerk/receptionist include:
- meeting and greeting customers at the front counter;
- handling customer concerns and complaints;
- processing dog licences, business licences, tax certificates;
- answering telephones, photocopying, filing;
- cash handling, Interac, Visa/MasterCard payments, bank deposits
- assist in registrations for recreation programs, day camps;
- other general office duties as assigned; and
- evening meetings if required.
Administrative certificate or equivalent preferred. Must possess excellent computer skills (Windows/Microsoft Office, Excel), strong organizational skills, outstanding customer service skills, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and the ability to multi-task.
Previous experience in a municipal setting would be an asset, but consideration will also be given to candidates with customer service and office experience.
The Town of Crossfield offers a competitive wage as well as an excellent benefits package. Please forward résumés with a cover letter to the Town office by 4:30 p.m., April 20.
Town of Crossfield
1005 Ross St. | P.O. Box 500 | Crossfield, Alta., T0M 0S0
Phone: (403) 946-5565 | Fax: (403) 946-4523
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our team, the Town of Crossfield invites applicants to submit a resume and cover letter at any time throughout the year.
Applications submitted to the Town will be kept on file for a period of six months, and will be considered if a position becomes available.